The crane rail KR-120 is a type of rail that is commonly used in crane systems, particularly in Russia and other countries in the former Soviet Union. The rail is designed to withstand the high loads and stresses that cranes exert on the rail system, and is manufactured in accordance with the GOST R 53866-2010 standard.
The KR-120 crane rail has a nominal weight of 118.1 kg/m, and a height of 170mm. It is commonly made from high-strength steel, and is designed to be durable and long-lasting. The rail is compatible with a range of crane systems, and can be used with various types of wheels and fittings, depending on the specific application.
In addition to its use in crane systems, the KR-120 rail is also used in other heavy-duty applications, such as in ports, mines, and industrial facilities where heavy equipment needs to be moved around.
The KR-120 crane rail is commonly used in crane systems and other heavy-duty applications in Russia and other countries of the former Soviet Union. However, it is also utilized by some companies in other parts of the world due to its durability and high load-bearing capacity.
КР-120 is a type of crane rail specified in GOST Р 53866-2010, a Russian standard for crane rails. The specifications for КР-118.1 kg/m
– Height of rail: 170 mm
– Width of rail head: 120 mm
– Width of rail foot: 170 mm
– Thickness of web: 44 mm
– Radius of curvature of rail head: 1:10 mm
– Length: 12 m
These specifications determine the physical characteristics of the rail, such as its strength, durability, and ability to support heavy loads. Crane rails are used in a variety of applications, including overhead cranes, gantry cranes, and other types of lifting equipment.
Transporting Crane Rail КР-120 GOST Р 53866-2010 to Uzbekistan will require careful planning and coordination with a reliable transportation company. Here are some steps you can take:
1. Contact a transportation company that specializes in heavy equipment and rail transport. They will be able to provide you with a quote and help you plan the logistics of the shipment.
2. Obtain the necessary permits and documentation for transporting the crane rail across borders. This may include customs forms, bills of lading, and import/export licenses.
3. Determine the best mode of transportation for your shipment based on cost, speed, and the size of the crane rail. Freight trains or container ships are common options for transporting heavy equipment over long distances.
4. Ensure that the crane rail is properly packaged and secured for transport. This may involve using specialized equipment, such as cranes or forklifts, to load and unload the rail.
5. Monitor the progress of your shipment and keep in regular contact with the transportation company to ensure that everything is going according to plan.
By following these steps, you can transport Crane Rail КР-120 GOST Р 53866-2010 to Uzbekistan safely and efficiently.
We can supply the international standard flat bottom rails as below, if you need it, please feel free to ask us: