We can accept the payment term of T/T or L/C as client’s requirement, for bigger business or some countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan, they would like to use L/C. For little business, client would like to pay for us by T/T, T/T is easy to be operated, and can save the operation cost.
Here we introduce the detailed operation process of T/T as below:
- You give us the detailed information of buyer’s company (your company), we make Proforma Invoice for you.
- You pay for us 30% payment, then send us the payment list.
- We get your prepayment and prepare the all goods as soon as possible, when we get the estimated delivery time, we begin to book container (then we’ll tell you the detailed delivery time).
- We finish all of the goods and deliver to Tianjin port and load in container (we’ll take detailed photo to you, to show the goods is loaded in container then close and seal it, we will give you the container number and seal number).
- After shipping out three days later, we can get the bill of lading and other documents, then we’ll send to you the copy, and you can pay for us the balance 70% payment.
- When we get your balance payment, we post the original documents to you, includes Bill of lading, Insurance list, Certificate of origin (Form E), Material test certificate, Commercial invoice, Packing list etc.
- Before the container arrive to your port, the shipping company will inform you to prepare the original documents to take the goods.
The delivery time on our quotation just be estimated time, when we begin to produce the goods, we will be able to know the exact delivery time and book the container, so we need consider the producing time, land transportation time, apply custom time etc., usually our freight forwarder request us must deliver to port before 4 days, so we need book the container after ten days later.
Sometime have uncontrollable things happened, like this COVID-19, we want to deliver goods to Labuan, Malaysia, last time there are four vessels can be chosen, but now only has one vessel, Labuan port is very far away, plus COVID-19, most vessel had been cancelled.