ASCE75 steel rail
Standard: AREMA, ASTM A1
Rail Heigth: 122.24mm
Bottom Width: 122.24mm
Web Thickness: 13.49mm
Head Width: 62.71mm
Model Number: ASCE 75 rail
Type: Heavy Rail
Application: Railway Rail
Secondary Or Not: Non-secondary
Bolt Hole Diameter: 24mm
Name: ASTM A1 standard ASCE75 steel rail
Certificate: MTC 3.1/EN 10204 3.2
Producing standard: AREMA, ASTM A1
MOQ: 200 Tons
Warranty: 12 months
HS CODE: 73021000
Advantage: Competitive Prices
Package: Bundle to container
Supply Ability: 5000 Ton/Tons per Day
Packaging Details: Bundle to container or bulk cargo
Port: Tianjin port
- Q & A
- Our Exportable flat bottom rails:
ASCE75 steel rail is used for mining railroad line or metro etc. The material is 900A or 1100, hardness is more than R260 or R320Cr, length can be 12-25 meters, please contact us to ask the details.
Introduction of our manufacturer:
Why the quality of our steel rail is very good?
- Because we control the producing process since steel melting.
(1) Rail was produced by very specialized process.
(2) Liquid iron will be desulfurization before steel marking.
(3) Slag stoppers are used in tapping operation to eliminate or minimize the carryover of slag into the steel ladle.
(4) The steel ladle will be stirred by argon in the bottom for liquid steel temperature homogenized, steel composition uniformed and removal of nonmetallic inclusions.
(5) On the top of ladle add insulating slag as precaution after tapping.
(6) Steel temperatures, chemical compositions and deoxidation practices can be controlled more precisely by second refining. Vacuum degassing is used for removing gases such as hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen. Improve the purity of steel through removing oxygen and removing nonmetallic inclusions by flotation.
(7) Avoid second oxidation in continuous casting through in-ladle slag carryover predication, protective casting, tundish metallurgy and mould level automatic control.
(8) Improve the surface quality and segregation through control the constant casting speed, in-mould electromagnetic stirring, dynamic control of secondary cooling and soft reduction in final stage.
(9) Rolling by Universal mill and right designing to ensure the better profile and tolerance.
(10) Two times descaling will be used to improve rail surface quality.
(11) The independent drive prebend device is used to prebend the rail reliably and remove the bending rail safely during the cooling process to reduce the residual stress.
(12) All rail shall be straightened and ultrasonically tested by a continuous process to ensure whole of rails length and specified cross sectional area are inspected fully.
- Arrange quality control plan according to technical specification and contract before production.
- Inspection and Test Plan shall be arranged as per the technical specification and contract before production.
- Mill’s Certificate: Products can’t be sold and dispatched from the factory if it is not qualified.
- Shipment: The rail will be delivered by railway or truck according to different length.
- Loading and unloading shall use special rail clamp, to avoid the head of rail damage.
- Loading plan shall be arranged before loading according to different vessel to ensure quality and safety of the goods.
Q: What's included in the service range and what is your core value?
A: Our service mainly refers to quality products, competitive price and good service for resourcing, inspection, shipment loading, and installation guidance.
Our core value is “Good product, good price, good service.”
Q: What's your offer validity period?
A: This will be decided by steel price, exchange rate and sea freight charge, normally we can keep 10 days for you, but sometime will be changed a few days. If you want to place the order, please confirm it again.
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% in advance, the balance against the copy of bill of lading, or 100% irrevocable letter of credit at sight. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q: What is your terms of delivery?
A: FOB, CFR, CNF, CIF, DDP, EXW and so on.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will be 10-15 days after receiving your advance payment. Some type of rail should be produced by order, we will tell you the delivery time when we make the quotation for you. If we use bulk cargo, the shipping time will be very freely, but the cost is cheaper, this only for bulk goods.
Q: Can you produce according to the our special request?
A: Yes, we would like to do it, but should confirm the quantity, and confirm whether we have this roller, please tell us your request first, let's confirm the details.
Q: What is the guarantee of the quality of your products?
A: Normally should be 12 months, for special railway rail, we can submit the guarantee of five year plus.
All of our goods can accept any third party inspection.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: We maintain good quality and competitive prices in order to achieve a win-win cooperation. We will supply the correct products and make the process smoothly by our rich experience, even face any problem in the process, we will be able to solve it successfully.
I. Rail for Railway
1. Chinese Standard: TB/T2344-2012, TB/T3276-2011
43 kg/m rail, 50 kg/m rail, 60 kg/m rail, 75kg/m rail
Material: U71Mn, U75V, U76CrRE, U20Mn
2. GOST Standard: GOST-R51685
P50 rail/R50 rail, P65 rail/R65 rail, P75 rail/R75 rail
Material: K76, M76T
3. DIN Standard: DIN5901-1955
S10, S14, S18, S20, S30, S33, S41, S49 rail, UIC54 rail, UIC60 rail
Material: 900A, 350HT
4. Japanese & Korean Standard: JIS E1101
JIS15kg, JIS22kg, JIS30kg, JIS37A, JIS50N rail, JIS60 rail, CR73, CR100 rail
Material: 235HBW, 340HH, 370HH
5. Australian Standard: AS1085, BHP RT STD
AS50 rail, AS60 rail, AS68 rail, AS73, AS86, AS89 rail
Material: R260, R320, R350HT
6. AREMA Standard: ASTM A1
ASCE25, ASCE30, ASCE40, ASCE60, ASCE75, ASCE85, 90 RA rail, 100 RE rail, 115 RE rail, 132 RE rail, 136 RE rail, 175LBS rail
Material: SS, HH, 700/900A/1100
7. AREMA Standard: ASTM
TR45 rail, TR50 rail, TR57 rail, TR68 rail
Material: R260, R320, 350HT
8. BS Standard: BS11-1985
BS50 O rail, BS60A rail, BS60R rail, BS70A rail, BS75A rail, BS75R rail, BS80A rail, BS80R rail, BS90A rail, BS100A rail, BS113A rail.
Material: 700, 900A, 1100
9. EN Standard: EN 13674-1
49E1/49E2 rail, 50E1/50E2/50E4/50E5/50E6 rail, 54E1/54E2/54E3 rail, 55E1, 60E1 rail, 60E2 rail
Material: R260, R320Cr, R350HT
10. ISCOR South African standard rail
ISCOR 15, ISCOR 22, ISCOR 30, ISCOR 48 rail, ISCOR 57 rail
Material: 700, 900A
11. ISCR Indian standard: IS 3443
ISCR 70, ISCR 80, ISCR 100, ISCR 120 rail
II. Switch Rail
50AT1 rail, 60AT1 rail, 60AT2 rail, 60TY1 rail
Material: U71Mn, U75V, U76CrRE
III. Crane Rail
1. Standard: YB/T5055-2014, QU70 rail/KP70 rail, QU80 rail/KP80 rail, QU100 rail/KP100 rail, QU120 rail/KP120 rail.
Material: U71Mn, 900A
2. ASTM A759-2000 crane rail: CR175 rail, Material: 900A/1100
3. DIN536 crane rail: A45, A55, A65, A75, A100, A120, A150 crane rail. Material: 900A
IV. Grooved Rail
Standard: EN 14811:2006
59R1/59R2 rail, 60R1/60R2 rail