I. Why the quality of our steel rail is very good?
- Because we control the producing process since steel melting.
(1) Rail was produced by very specialized process.
(2) Liquid iron will be desulfurization before steel marking.
(3) Slag stoppers are used in tapping operation to eliminate or minimize the carryover of slag into the steel ladle.
(4) The steel ladle will be stirred by argon in the bottom for liquid steel temperature homogenized, steel composition uniformed and removal of nonmetallic inclusions.
(5) On the top of ladle add insulating slag as precaution after tapping.
(6) Steel temperatures, chemical compositions and deoxidation practices can be controlled more precisely by second refining.
Vacuum degassing is used for removing gases such as hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen. Improve the purity of steel through removing oxygen and removing nonmetallic inclusions by flotation.
(7) Avoid second oxidation in continuous casting through in-ladle slag carryover predication, protective casting, tundish metallurgy and mould level automatic control.
(8) Improve the surface quality and segregation through control the constant casting speed, in-mould electromagnetic stirring, dynamic control of secondary cooling and soft reduction in final stage.
(9) Rolling by Universal mill and right designing to ensure the better profile and tolerance.
(10) Two times descaling will be used to improve rail surface quality.
(11) The independent drive prebend device is used to prebend the rail reliably and remove the bending rail safely during the cooling process to reduce the residual stress.
(12) All rail shall be straightened and ultrasonically tested by a continuous process to ensure whole of rails length and specified cross sectional area are inspected fully.
- Arrange quality control plan according to technical specification and contract before production.
3. Inspection and Test Plan shall be arranged as per the technical specification and contract before production.
4. Mill’s Certificate: Products can’t be sold and dispatched from the factory if it is not qualified.
5. Shipment: The rail will be delivered by railway or truck according to different length.
6. Loading and unloading shall use special rail clamp, to avoid the head of rail damage.
7. Loading plan shall be arranged before loading according to different vessel to ensure quality and safety of the goods.
II. What is your payment term?
Our payment term can be T/T and L/C as customer’s request.
III. What is your delivery term?
Our delivery term can be FOB, CIF and so on as customer’s requirement.
Q: What’s included in the service range and what is your core value?
A: Our service mainly refers to quality products, competitive price and good service for resourcing, inspection, shipment loading, and installation guidance.
Our core value is “Good product, good price, good service.”
Q: What’s your offer validity period?
A: This will be decided by steel price, exchange rate and sea freight charge, normally we can keep 10 days for you, but sometime will be changed a few days. If you want to place the order, please confirm it again.
Q: What’s your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% in advance, the balance against the copy of bill of lading, or 100% irrevocable letter of credit at sight. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q: What’s your terms of delivery?
A: FOB, CFR, CNF, CIF, DDP, EXW and so on. Choose CNF terms will be better, because we can control the goods through our freight forwarder, and the payment term can be T/T 30% in advance, the balance against the copy of B/L at sight. This is fair for new customer. If you choose FOB or EXW, you have to pay for the all payment before delivery.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will be 10-15 days after receiving your advance payment. Some type of rail should be produced by order, we will tell you the delivery time when we make the quotation for you. If we use bulk cargo, the shipping time will be very freely, but the cost is cheaper, this only for bulk goods.
Q: Can you produce according to the our special request?
A: Yes, we would like to do it, but should confirm the quantity, and confirm whether we have this roller, please tell us your request first, let’s confirm the details.
Q: What is the guarantee of the quality of your products?
A: Normally should be 12 months, for special railway rail, we can submit the guarantee of five year plus. All of our goods can accept any third party inspection.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: We maintain good quality and competitive prices in order to achieve a win-win cooperation. We will supply the correct products and make the process smoothly by our rich experience, even face any problem in the process, we will be able to solve it successfully.
Q: What is the different of GB11264 standard 30 kg/m rail with S30, ASCE60 and JIS30A rail?
A: They all be same section and same material, means all be same usage. Any standard only request the section and material, if they match this request, just can be used each other. At beginning each standard just be refered each other, so a lot of type of rail just be same rail.
Q: The section of YB2222 standard 24 kg/m rail is different than DIN5901 S24 rail, does they can be used each other?
A: In fact they can be used each other, even the width of head is different, but also be within the tolerance range, just need choose the same hardness material, then can be used each other. Some stict engineer did not have this practical experience, do not accept this difference, you have to follow their requirements.
Q: We want to change our old railway to another type of rail for the reason of cheaper or easy to get, is it workable? How to install it?
A: Yes, it is workable. Our engineer had changed 50kg/m rail to 22kg/m rail as customer’s request, only need make the joint smooth.
Should make both of the inside rail head smooth to keep the track gauge, and make top of rail head same level to run smooth. Just need meet these requirements, you can make the connection of joints and adjust the bottom of new rail by anyway.