EN13674-1 50E2/50EB-T steel rail
- Standard: BS, DIN, EN 13674-1
- Grade: 900A/1100
- Rail Heigth: 151mm
- Bottom Width: 140mm
- Web Thickness: 15mm
- Head Width: 72mm
- Length: 12-30m
- Model Number: 50E2
- Type: Heavy Rail
- Application: Railway Rail
- Weight: 49.97kg/m
- Bolt Hole Diameter: 30mm
- Product name: 50E2
- DIN name: 50EB-T
- Mass per metre: 49.97 kg/m
- Flange height at edge: 11.13mm
- Flange height at center: 28mm
- Height of head: 44mm
- Cross-sectional area: 69.77 cm2
- Section modulus – Head: 278.7 cm3
- Section modulus – Base: 311.2 cm3
- Lloyd's inspection
- Exportable flat bottom rail
50E2/50EB-T steel rail is used for railway line, we can produce it by order, the MOQ is 500 tons, length and hardness as your requirement.
|Specification: 50E2/50EB-T steel rail|
|Standard: EN 13674-1|
We can produce mass common international standard rail steel products, if the quantity is not too much, sometime we can supply the stock, please contact us to confirm it.
We can specially produce it for you if the quantity more than 400 tons, also can make roller to produce special type of steel rails if the quantity more than 3000 tons. We can produce any length and hardness as your request.
We can design railroad line as your requirement, also can build small mining railroad line and crane moving line, and supply the all workable fasteners.