22 kg/m light steel rail is a kind of railroad track that is made of steel and weighs approximately 22 kilograms per meter. Light steel rails are commonly used in various railway applications, such as light industrial tracks, temporary or portable railways, and small-scale transportation systems. They are designed to be relatively light and versatile, suitable for lighter loads and lower speeds compared to heavier railway tracks.
The detailed specifications of a 22 kg/m light steel rail as below:
1. Weight: Approximately 22 kilograms per meter.
2. Material: Steel Q235 and 55Q.
3. Length: 6m, 8m and 10m.
4. Head Width: 50.8 mm.
5. Height: 93.66 mm
6. Base Width: 93.66 mm
7. Flange Thickness: Usually around 10 mm to 15 mm
8. Web Thickness: 10.72 mm
9. Standard: Manufactured according to relevant industry standards, such as EN, ASTM, or GB/T.
22 kg/m light steel rail is used in various applications, includes:
1. Light industrial tracks: These rails can be utilized in industrial areas such as factories, warehouses, and logistics centers to facilitate the transportation of goods within the premises.
2. Temporary or portable railways: The lightweight nature of these rails makes them suitable for temporary or portable railway systems. They can be employed for construction projects, mining operations, or events where a temporary rail infrastructure is required.
3. Small-scale transportation systems: The 22 kg/m light steel rail can be utilized in small-scale transportation systems, such as amusement park trains, tourist trains, or heritage railways where lower loads and speeds are involved.
4. Agricultural applications: In some agricultural settings, light steel rails are used for applications like moving equipment, transporting crops, or facilitating automated systems within farming operations.
5. Recreational tracks: These rails can be used for recreational purposes, including miniature railways, hobbyist train setups, or private tracks for model trains.
22 kg/m light steel rail is commonly used in several regions around the world. Some countries that are known to utilize light steel rails, including the 22 kg/m variant, are:
1. China: China has a vast railway network and is one of the major users of light steel rails in various applications.
2. Europe: Several European countries have adopted light steel rails for their urban transit systems, light rail networks, and industrial tracks.
3. United States: In the U.S., light steel rails are often used in amusement parks, heritage railways, and industrial applications.
4. Australia: Light steel rails are employed in small-scale transportation systems, mining operations, and temporary railways in Australia.
5. Southeast Asia: Countries like Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia have incorporated light steel rails in their urban transit systems and light rail projects.
6. Middle East: Light steel rails are used in some countries in the Middle East, particularly for industrial tracks and smaller-scale railway systems.
We can supply the international standard flat bottom rails as below:
If you need anyone, please feel free to contact us.